S/O Keshar Lal Ji
V/P- Kanbai, Teh- Kherwara,
District- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Academic Qualification :
• Perusing Ph.D Drawing & Painting from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur in Dec., 2011.
• SET 2012 Qualified in Visual Art. RPSC Ajmer (Raj.)
• M. A. in Drawing & Painting from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur 79.00 %.with 2nd Rank in M.L.S.U Udaipur 2011
• RTET 2012 (LEVEL-II) with 51.33%
• B. Ed. (Shiksha Shastri) from Rajasthan Sanskrit University, Jaipur in 2009 with 74.66 %.
• B.A. from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur in 2008 with 71.31 %. (First rank PSP College, Pratapur, Banswara)
• 12th from R.B.S.E. Ajmer in 2005 with 58.77 %
• 10th from R.B.S.E., Ajmer in 2003 with 50.33%
• One month terracota training art camp by TRI Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
• Research methodology and capacity building sponsored by Indian council of social science
research, New Delhi 2014
• Imagination through art contemporary art camp by urban improvement trust Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
• Artist in residence art camp by art junction Udaipur (raj.)2014
• Rajasthan two different tribal cast and their communication in art by Anthropological survey
of India Udaipur (Raj.)2014
• Janjatiya yuva evam banking vavhaar ki jhagrukta vishyak kaaryshala, by Tribal research institute and banking & business economics Dept. of M.L.S.U Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
• Miniature painting training camp by Rajasthan Sanskrit academy Jaipur (Raj.) 2013
• Rajasthan tribal art workshop by Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.)2013
• National Workshop "Bahurang" (Mandna Kala) Bhil Janjati Rajasthan Lok Kala Mandal or Udaipur & Indra Gandhi Rastriya Manav Sangrahalaya Bhopal (India)2013
• All India Multimedia Art Camp Takhman-28, Udaipur.2012
• Janjatiy Paramparik Bhittichitran & Mandana Kala- State workshop, TRI, Udaipur.2012
• International artist village residency by Kaman art foundation jodhpur (Raj.) 2011
• International Art workshop on - "Traditional Miniature Paintings of Rajasthan & Present Art Scenario" at Shilpgram, Udaipur.2011
• Udaipur - Aahad Museum Golden Jubilee year 2011
• Silver Jubilee West Zone Youth Festival University of Mumbai in 2010.
• Kalavrat Nyas, Ujjain (M.P.) in 2010.
• Manav Sanket Academy, Ujjain (M.P.) in 2010.
• Samvet- 2009 MLSU, Udaipur.
• Srajan- 2009 & Jhankar- 2010, UCSSH, Udaipur.
• Prabhat- P.S.P College Pratapur, Banswara.. 2006, 07 & 2008
• Participate in many annual functions, games & competitions at school and college level.
• Imagination through art contemporary art Exhibition at fatehsagar by urban improvement trust Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
• Terracota training art camp Exhibition in TRI Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
• Rajasthan tribal art exhibition in Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
• Miniature painting art exhibition by Rajasthan Sanskrit academy jaipur 2013
• 79th All India Exhibition of Art The Indian Academy of Fine Arts Amritsar, Punjab.2013
• Shilpgram Festival Tribal Paintings Exhibition by Western Regional Center, Udaipur,
Anthropological Survey of India.2013
• 1×1 Group Art Exhibition in Ahmdabaadni Gufa, Ahmdabad, 2012
• Janjatiya parmprik bhittichitran and mandna kala by tri Udaipur (Raj.) 2012.
• 14 Kala Mela- 2011 Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur.
• 31st Student Art Exhibition -2011, Ajmer, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur.
• Expression MM'XI'-2011 an Art Exhibition by Deptt. of Visual Art MLSU, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
• 54th annual Art Exhibition the Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur. 2011
• Keldi Art Exhibition on 50th Maharana Kumbha Sangeet Samaroh in Townhall, Udaipur, 2011
• Expression MM'X'-2010 an Art Exhibition by Deptt. of Visual Art MLSU, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
• Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (UGC), 2013
• Pratibha samaan Samharo Award SC/ST CELL MLSU, 2013
• Pratibha samaan Samharo Mewar vagad Malwa Janjatiya Samaj, Udaipur, 2012
• Pratibha samaan Samharo Awarded by Rajasthan Tribal Unity Udaipur, 2012
• Fellowship Award by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy Jaipur, 2011
• Student Awards, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Acedamy, Jaipur. 2011
• Silver Medal Maanav Sanket Academy, Ujjain (M.P.) 2010.
• First Award Painting Competition Samvet MLSU, Udaipur, 2009
• Bhill janajati me Gotrej ankan evam lokgeet, present at Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
• Rastra Nayak Maharana Pratap Kalin Sanskritik Vebhav, Published by Expression International Journal of Fine Arts & Interdisciplinary, Bareilly UP, India,2013 ISSN 2347-6761
• 58th Adhivation by Akhil Bhartiya Darshan parishad philosophy Dept. M.L.S.U Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
• Nation semina Globalization poverty and human right by M.L.S.U udaipur (Raj.) 2013
Name : Yashpal Baranda
Father’s Name : Mr. Keshar Lal Ji
Date of Birth : 9th Oct., 1988
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Language Known : Hindi, English & Regional
Category : ST (TSP)